Order Bentyl Florida
buy online Bentyl
Order Bentyl Finland
Online Bentyl - Plymouth
Order Bentyl with AMEX
Bentyl Missed Dosage
Buy Bentyl Connecticut
Generic Bentyl india
Buy Cheap Bentyl - Australia
online buy Bentyl without prescription
Generic of Bentyl
Bentyl is used for treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Bentyl as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Bentyl is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Bentyl at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Bentyl . Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Bentyl is for intramuscular (IM) injection only. It is NOT for intravenous (IV) use.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Bentyl is an anticholinergic. It works by blocking a chemical in the smooth muscle of the stomach and intestines, causing them to relax, which reduces cramping.
If you miss a dose of Bentyl , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Bentyl at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bentyl out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Bentyl if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Bentyl;
- you have blockage of the esophagus, stomach, intestine, or urinary trac;
- you have heart problems due to severe bleeding;
- you have glaucoma;
- you have inflammation of the esophagus due to acid reflux, loss of strength in the intestinal muscles, or chronic inflammation and ulceration of the bowel;
- you have myasthenia gravis (a condition in which the muscles become progressively paralyzed);
- you are breast-feeding.
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have chronic inflammation or ulcers of the bowel, diarrhea, enlargement of the prostrate, hiatal hernia, kidney or liver disease, a nervous system disease, overactive thyroid, or urinary blockage or retention
- if you have heart disease, heart failure, a history of rapid heartbeat, or high blood pressure.
- Amantadine, antiarrhythmics (eg, quinidine), antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg, phenelzine), narcotic pain medicine (eg, meperidine), nitrates (eg, nitroglycerin, isosorbide), nitrites (eg, sodium nitrite), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may increase the risk of Bentyl 's side effects
- Metoclopramide or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Bentyl
- Digoxin because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Bentyl.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- blurred vision; constipation; decreased sweating; difficulty sleeping; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; lightheadedness; loss of taste; nausea; nervousness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; confusion; diarrhea; difficulty focusing your eyes; difficulty moving; difficulty speaking; difficulty urinating; disorientation; exaggerated sense of well-being; fainting; hallucinations; pounding in the chest; rapid heartbeat; short-term memory loss; unusual weakness; vomiting.
Bentyl is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy Online Without Prescription Microlean
, Online Buying Paxil No Prescription Order Bentyl Scotland
,pharmacy online buy Bentyl florida
Order Bentyl Finland
Purchase Bentyl Ireland
Purchase Bentyl Texas
Buying Bentyl Legally - Alabama
Buy Cheap Bentyl - Belfast
Buying Bentyl New Mexico
online buy Bentyl
Where Can i Get Bentyl
buy Bentyl online order
buy Bentyl online no prescription
Order Bentyl Germany