Buy Adalat Mexico
Order Adalat Germany
Buy Cheap Adalat - California
Adalat Drug side effects
best price Adalat
buy generic Adalat online
Order Adalat Dakota
Adalat Medicine Side Sffects
Where Can i Purchase Adalat
Where To Purchase Adalat
Buying Adalat Legally - Bradford
online buy Adalat
Generic name: Nifedipine
What are nifedipine tablets?
NIFEDIPINE (Adalat® CC, Procardia XL®) is a calcium-channel blocker. It affects the amount of calcium found in your heart and muscle cells. This results in relaxation of blood vessels, which can reduce the amount of work the heart has to do. Depending on the dosage form, nifedipine reduces attacks of chest pain (angina), and/or helps reduce high blood pressure (hypertension). It is not a cure.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- difficulty swallowing
- heart problems, low blood pressure, slow or irregular heartbeat
- liver disease
- previous heart attack
- over 65 years old
- an unusual or allergic reaction to nifedipine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take nifedipine tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets whole with a drink of water; do not cut, crush or chew. Avoid taking nifedipine with grapefruit juice or grapefruit. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often then directed. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber's advice.
Elderly patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction to this medicine and need smaller doses.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, (less than 6 to 8 hours) take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with nifedipine?
Do not take Nifedipine with any of the following:
- grapefruit juice
Nifedipine may also interact with the following medications:
- antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen)
- barbiturates such as phenobarbital
- calcium salts (intravenous)
- female hormones, including contraceptive or birth control pills
- herbal or dietary supplements such as ginkgo biloba, ginseng, hawthorn, ma huang (ephedra), melatonin, St. John's wort, red yeast rice
- imatinib, STI-571
- local anesthetics or general anesthetics
- magnesium salts (intravenous)
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines for HIV infection or AIDS
- medicines for prostate problems
- medicines for seizures (carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone)
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (Azilect®, Eldepryl®, Emsam®, Marplan®, Nardil®, Parnate®, Zelapar.)
- rifampin, rifapentine, or rifabutin
- some antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin, troleandomycin)
- some medicines for heart-rhythm problems (amiodarone, digoxin, diltiazem, disopyramide, flecainide, quinidine, verapamil)
- some medicines for depression or mental problems (fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone)
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking nifedipine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- blood in the urine
- fast heartbeat, palpitations, irregular heartbeat, chest pain
- difficulty breathing
- fainting spells, lightheadedness
- reduced amount of urine passed
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- skin rash
- swelling of the legs and ankles
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- facial flushing
- weakness or tiredness
What should I watch for while taking nifedipine?
Check your blood pressure and pulse rate regularly; this is important while you are taking nifedipine. Ask your prescriber or health care professional what your blood pressure and pulse rate should be and when you should contact him or her. Do not suddenly stop taking nifedipine. Ask your prescriber or health care professional how to gradually reduce the dose.
You may feel dizzy or lightheaded. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how nifedipine affects you. To reduce the risk of dizzy or fainting spells, do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. Alcohol can make you more dizzy, increase flushing and rapid heartbeats. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking nifedipine.
If you are taking Procardia XL, you may notice the empty shell of the tablet in your stool.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Herbal Kick Smoking Patch Online Buy Adalat Virginia
, Purchase Cheap Skin &Amp; Coat Support Dogs Rx super buy cheap Adalat
,online buy Adalat without prescription
Canadian generic Adalat
Buying Adalat Austria
Online Adalat - Brisbane
generic Adalat lowest prices
Order Adalat New Mexico
Buying Adalat Legally - Bradford
Buy Adalat Finland
cheap buy Adalat online
Buy Natural Adalat Online
Order Online Adalat - Arkansas