Purchase Clomicalm Austria
Order Clomicalm California
Buying Clomicalm Legally - Queensland
Purchase Clomicalm with MasterCard
Where To Get Clomicalm
Buying Clomicalm UK
Purchase Clomicalm Arkansas
Order Clomicalm Dakota
Buying Clomicalm Legally - Arizona
Order Online Clomicalm - Tasmania
Clomicalm (clomipramine) is a tricyclic antidepressant.
- Dogs: The usual dose of Clomicalm in dogs is 0.5-1.5 mg per pound every 24 hours.
- Cats: Clomicalm may also be useful in cats, but cats tend to be more sensitive to tricyclic antidepressant drugs.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Clomicalm is a tricyclic antidepressant. Clomicalm affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced leading to behavioral problems in dogs. Clomicalm is used in dogs to treat separation anxiety. Clomipramine is sometimes used to treat aggression and obsessive-compulsive disorders such as tail chasing. Clomicalm may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this guide.
If you miss to give a dose of Clomicalm, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Clomicalm between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Clomicalm out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Do not give this medication if your pet has taken or used a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as selegiline, Mitaban Dip or Preventic Collar within the last 14 days.
- Tell your veterinarian if your pet has liver or kidney disease; asthma; thyroid disease; diabetes; stomach or intestinal problems; high blood pressure or heart disease; difficulty urinating, seizures, or glaucoma.
- Tell your veterinarian if the pet is pregnant or lactating.
Possible Side Effects
- If any of the following serious side effects occur, stop giving Clomicalm and seek emergency veterinary medical attention; an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue or face, or hives); seizures; a fast or irregular heartbeat; high blood pressure; difficulty urinating; or fever with increased panting, muscle stiffness or muscle weakness.
- Continue giving Clomicalm and talk to your veterinarian if your pet has drowsiness or dizziness; dry mouth and eyes; constipation; panting; mild agitation, weakness or headache; nausea or loss of weight or appetite.
Do not give this medication if your pet has taken or used a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as selegiline, Mitaban Dip or Preventic Collar within the last 14 days. Clomicalm may increase the effects of other drugs that may cause drowsiness, including other antidepressants, antihistamines, sedatives, pain relievers, anxiety medications, and muscle relaxants. Drugs other than those listed may also interact with Clomicalm. Talk to your veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or over the counter medicines including herbal products.
Take Zestoretic Cheapest
buy Clomicalm online sales
, Purchase Generic Lozol Rx buy Clomicalm online bestellen
Order Herbal Clomicalm Online
Order Clomicalm Finland
buy Clomicalm online discount
Purchase Clomicalm UK
Buying Clomicalm Arizona
buy generic Clomicalm online
Buying Clomicalm Georgia
Order Online Clomicalm - Belfast
super buy cheap Clomicalm
Clomicalm Drug class
Buying Clomicalm Spain