where can i get buy Docusate online
Order Docusate with AMEX
genaric buy Docusate online
cheap Docusate buy cod
cheap Docusate online buy
Online Docusate - Plymouth
Buy Docusate Germany
Buying Docusate Legally - WA
Docusate order online
Online Docusate - Brisbane
Where To Get Docusate
Buy Cheap Docusate - Victoria
ordering buy Docusate online scams
Docusate is used for relieving occasional constipation and preventing dry, hard stools. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Docusate as directed by your doctor.
- Take Docusate by mouth with or without food.
- Take Docusate with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Docusate is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- A bowel movement usually occurs 1 to 3 days after the first dose.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Docusate is a stool softener. It works by helping fat and water into the stool mass to soften the stool.
If you miss a dose of Docusate and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Docusate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Docusate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Docusate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Docusate.
- The risk of loss of normal bowel function may be greater if you take Docusate in high doses or for a long time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your symptoms do not get better within 1 week or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your doctor if you do not have a bowel movement or if you have rectal bleeding after using Docusate.
- Do not take Docusate with other laxatives or stool softeners, unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Docusate if you experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or rectal bleeding, except under the direction of your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel movements that lasts for 2 weeks or more, check with your doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Docusate while you are pregnant. It is not known if Docusate is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Docusate , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- bitter taste; bloating; cramping; diarrhea; gas; irritation around the rectum; throat irritation.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) fainting; nausea; vomiting.
Docusate is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy Awake Patch Cod
buy daily dose Docusate
Generic Docusate online
, Take Nirdosh Online best price for generic Docusate
,Buy Natural Docusate
buy Docusate online store
Purchase Docusate Scotland
Buying Docusate Texas
Purchase Docusate Michigan
Order Docusate Califronia
Order Docusate Finland
Buy Docusate Washington
Order Online Docusate - Edinburgh
Buy Docusate Connecticut
buy Docusate sale online
Price of Docusate