cheap Starlix buy cod
Starlix for Children
Buying Starlix Legally - Derby
Where Can I Buy Starlix
Order Herbal Starlix
Starlix Drug class
Starlix is used for lowering blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. It used along with diet and exercise. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Starlix as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take Starlix by mouth 1 to 30 minutes before meals. If you skip a meal, you must also skip your scheduled dose to avoid the risk of low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia).
Talk to your doctor or other health care provider about what to do if you miss a dose of Starlix .
Drug Class and Mechanism
Starlix is an antidiabetic agent. It works by lowering blood glucose levels, causing insulin to be released from beta cells of the pancreas.
If you miss a dose of Prandin , skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
Starlix should be stored at room temperature, 15-30 degrees C(59-86 degrees F) in an air-tight container.
Do NOT use Starlix if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Starlix
- you have type 1 diabetes
- you have diabetic ketoacidosis
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Starlix . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have adrenocortical, pituitary, liver, or kidney problems
- if you have a high fever or are malnourished
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Starlix . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Beta-adrenergic blockers (eg, metoprolol), gemfibrozil, imidazoles (eg, ketoconazole), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg, phenelzine), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because the risk of low blood sugar may be increased
- Corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), rifampin, sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), thiazides (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), or thyroid hormones (eg, levothyroxine) because they may decrease Starlix 's effectiveness
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Changes in vision; dizziness; flu symptoms (fever, chills, sore throat); headache; increased heartbeat; increased hunger; joint pain; nervousness; sweating; tiredness; tremor; upper respiratory tract infection.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever; stomach pain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
If you have any questions about Starlix , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Starlix is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take Carisoprodol Alternative
Buying Starlix Legally - Australia
, Order Rimonabant By Phone Purchase Starlix California
,Purchase Starlix Michigan
Order Online Starlix - Cardiff
Buy Starlix Washington
Purchase Starlix with AMEX
Purchase Starlix Germany
Order Online Starlix - Arkansas
Buying Starlix Legally - Connecticut
buy Starlix online no prescription