Order Gemfibrozil United Kingdom
Buy Gemfibrozil Mexico
buy daily Gemfibrozil
Gemfibrozil Side Sffects
buy cheap Gemfibrozil fedex overnight
super buy cheap Gemfibrozil
buy online order cheap Gemfibrozil cheap Gemfibrozil
Gemfibrozil is used for:
Treating high blood cholesterol and triglyceride.
Gemfibrozil is an antihyperlipidemic agent. It works by lowering the blood levels of triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) ("bad") cholesterol by reducing their production by the liver. It also increases blood levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) ("good") cholesterol.
Do NOT use Gemfibrozil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Gemfibrozil
- you have severe cirrhosis or liver problems, severe kidney disease, gallstones, or gallbladder disease
- you are taking an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor (eg, simvastatin)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Gemfibrozil :
Some medical conditions may interact with Gemfibrozil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have kidney problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Gemfibrozil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin) because the risk of side effects, such as muscle pain, weakness, and kidney problems, may be increased
- Oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of side effects, including risk of bleeding, may be increased
- Bexarotene or oral antidiabetic agents (eg, glyburide, repaglinide, pioglitazone) because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Gemfibrozil
- Sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Gemfibrozil
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Gemfibrozil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Gemfibrozil :
Use Gemfibrozil as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Gemfibrozil by mouth twice a day 30 minutes before morning and evening meals, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- Gemfibrozil is most effective when used with a diet that reduces the intake of cholesterol and saturated fats, and an exercise program.
- If you miss a dose of Gemfibrozil , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Gemfibrozil.
Important safety information:
- Gemfibrozil may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Gemfibrozil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using Gemfibrozil.
- Additional monitoring of your dose or condition may be needed if you are also taking high-dose niacin (1 g or more per day).
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and blood cholesterol, may be performed while you use Gemfibrozil. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Gemfibrozil with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially liver or kidney problems.
- Gemfibrozil should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Gemfibrozil while you are pregnant. It is unknown if Gemfibrozil is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Gemfibrozil.
Possible side effects of Gemfibrozil :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain; tiredness; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); diarrhea; muscle pain; nausea; persistent or severe stomach pain; tenderness; vomiting; weakness.Purchase Drug Carafate Online Gemfibrozil - England
Order Natural Gemfibrozil
, Buy Without A Prescription Sinequan Online Where To Purchase Gemfibrozil
,buy Gemfibrozil canada online pharmacy
Buying Gemfibrozil Nevada
online buy Gemfibrozil fast delivery
Purchase Gemfibrozil US
buy cheap Gemfibrozil online
Gemfibrozil for Kids
Herbal Gemfibrozil Online
buy Gemfibrozil discount online
free online buy Gemfibrozil
buy Gemfibrozil order online